Thinking of throwing a destination wedding? If you and your beloved are dreaming of an intimate affair with a bit of adventure mixed in, an all-inclusive destination beach wedding may be just for you.
Destination Wedding Planning
Every journey to the altar comes with unique challenges. You’ll be planning this marriage celebration from quite a distance, most of the time not even being familiar with the place you have your heart set on. You might even be re-planning your dream wedding after postponing your original ceremony due to the COVID-19 pandemic. However, you may be surprised at how it can all come together and become one of your most cherished memories (with wedding pictures to match).
Simple Beach Weddings
So with a focus on just getting married, you can pull together the things you really need to make it happen in just a few short days! Forget finding a church, gathering family and friends, and getting a caterer…if you’re choosing one of our beach weddings in Clearwater it’s as easy as pie (or a wedding cake). Why is it so simple? The reason is when using an all-inclusive beach wedding package, you get everything you need to complete your wedding ceremony from start to finish.
What’s included in the package
- Officiant who performs your ceremony and also coordinates the entire proceeding
- vows that you can personalize for you and your spouse
- Beach location in the Clearwater Beach, St. Pete Beach area near Tampa Bay
- Our professional photography is included is some smaller ceremony packages and beach elopement packages. If you need to add it, we only charge $350
- Natural bamboo canopy or rustic wooden wedding arch with elegantly draped material and your choice topper (depending on the package)
- Coordinating flowers on the aisle chairs and/or other decorations down the aisleway such as lanterns, shepherd hooks, tiki torches, shells, etc.
- Coordinated decor pieces at the entrance of the aisle
- white resin chairs with option to add colored spandex chair bands
- Recorded music will be played on our PA system. Over 25 guests: A microphone will be provided for the officiant
- Chilled water for your guests (depending on the package)
- Unity Sand Ceremony, a perfect way to unite a new family in matrimony
- Decorated “chalkboard” sign for wedding guests to see (depending on the package)
- Consultations by phone and email with our dedicated wedding specialist
- Final beach wedding ceremony agenda
- Legal filing of your Florida marriage license
So why does it take a few days? Well it doesn’t have to take that long if you know exactly the beach wedding ideas you love most. However, once you browse our all inclusive wedding packages, we guarantee it won’t be quite that easy to choose! Dusty Blue, Natural, Tropical, Floral, Rustic or Geometric Arch…they are all so beautiful. Just add a bride and groom, or same sex couple and you have the best Florida beach wedding you can find.
Clearwater Beach Wedding
Once you have looked at our beach wedding prices and have the design chosen, it’s time to nail down your wedding date in Clearwater Beach. Our experienced wedding planners will help you pick the best time to get married for a sunset beach ceremony. Watching the sun go down over the Gulf of Mexico is one of the top reasons our brides choose Clearwater and St. Pete Beach. You won’t be disappointed at the end of the day and you will have incredible wedding photographs to look back on. Why not book your Clearwater Beach wedding today?