Thinking of the Dreams Sapphire for your destination wedding?
You’ve come to the right place!
Our planners have organized 100’s of weddings and know just what you’re looking for.
So today you’ll get a deep dive into the Dreams Sapphire Resort & Spa! 🙏
From package info to wedding venues, prices, pros & cons and more…
Whether you’re just starting to plan your big day or are already well underway, read on for all the details!
Dreams Sapphire Wedding Review
1. Hotel Overview
★★★★ | FAMILY-FRIENDLY | ALL-INCLUSIVE | PUERTO MORELOS
Dreams Sapphire is a luxurious all-inclusive resort in Mexico.
It’s set on a pristine stretch of white sand beach in Puerto Morelos & offers unlimited amenities, including…
- 24-hour room & concierge services
- Multiple gourmet restaurants, bars & lounges serving top-shelf spirits
- Beachfront swim-out suites & much more!
There’s also a world-class spa, an on-site water park, and plenty of activities & entertainment for guests of all ages.
Plus, with their wedding packages, you can take care of everything from your ceremony & reception to your honeymoon in one fell swoop!
2. 5 Wedding Packages
Dreams Sapphire offers 5 all-inclusive wedding packages.
- Dreams Wedding in Paradise | $999 or complimentary for 10 guests
- Elope in Luxury | $1100 for the 2 of you
- Dreams of Love | $3399 for 30 guests
- Dreams Ultimate | $3799 for 30 guests
- Beyond Memorable | $7500 for 50-79 guests / $11,999 for 80-100 guests
They also offer 2 Indian wedding packages:
- Dulha & Dulhan | $7500 for 50 guests / $11,999 for 100 guests
- Shaadi | $25,999 for 75 guests
Their most popular offer is the Dreams Ultimate wedding package.
- Wedding organization & personal touch of on-site wedding coordinator
- Preparation & ironing of couple’s wedding day attire
- Service of judge or minister
- Ceremony décor (30 chairs w/ white covers, ceremonial table & aisle runner)
- Video of ceremony (30 minutes)
- Bouquet(s) and/or boutonniere(s) for wedding couple
- 2 boutonnieres & 2 corsages for wedding party
- 1 natural floral centerpiece for the sweetheart table
- 1 natural floral centerpiece for ceremonial table
- Semi-private rehearsal dinner for ten max
- Wedding cake & sparkling wine
- Private cocktail hour with hors d’oeuvres
- Private dinner reception
- Complimentary room for 1 member of the couple the night before wedding
- Special turndown service on wedding night
- Late checkout for the couple
Plus, you get additional benefits like:
- Sound system with speaker & microphones
- Hair & makeup for 1 member of the couple on ceremony day
- Live music trio (1 set during cocktail hour)
- 15% off spa treatments
- Newlywed Package (Welcome letter, fresh fruit, sparkling wine, breakfast in bed w/ mimosas)
- 50 full color photos & wedding album
- Choice of 1 couples spa treatment
- Free anniversary nights (stay a minimum of 5 paid nights over 1st anniversary date & receive 2 additional nights free, or stay 4 paid nights & receive 1 additional night free)
3. 9 Ceremony & Reception Venues
When it comes to wedding venues, you’re spoiled for choice at Dreams Sapphire!
Your options include…
- Beach | Ceremony & Reception: 300 guests
- Beach Terrace | Ceremony, Cocktail & Reception: 300 guests
- Wedding Gazebo | Ceremony: 80 guests
- Our Lady of Izamal Catholic Chapel | Ceremony: 50-100 guests
- Ballroom | Reception: 250 guests
- Preferred Pool | Cocktail & Reception: 120-200 guests
- Vista Del Mar Pergola & Terrace | Ceremony, Cocktail & Reception: 80-200 guests
- Vista Del Mar Indoor | Cocktail & Reception: 50-80 guests
- Pool Gazebo | Ceremony: 15 guests
If you’re looking for a truly unique venue, we recommend the Preferred Pool.
This is a secluded, adults-only pool area that’s perfect for an intimate cocktail hour or reception.
It features gorgeous views of the ocean, its own bar & grill, and plenty of seating for your guests!
4. Gay Weddings
Dreams Sapphire welcomes all couples with open arms, regardless of their sexuality.
They take pride in being an LGBT-friendly resort!
Getting married in Mexico can be tricky as a gay couple.
But our local team can guide you through all the steps to make sure your wedding goes off without a hitch!
Reach out to us for a free consultation today.
5. Room Types
There are several room types available, each with its own unique features & amenities.
Prices start at $156 per person/night.
- Deluxe Junior Suite Tropical View
- Family Junior Suite Tropical View
If you’re looking for elevated luxury, consider a stay at their Preferred Club!
The Preferred Club gives you exclusive privileges like:
- Personal concierge service
- Access to exclusive dining for daily à la carte breakfast at Portofino restaurant
- Preferred Club suites in premium locations
- Upgraded mini-bar
- Upgraded bath amenities
- Personalized check-in and check-out
- Daily continental breakfast service
- Afternoon hot & cold hors d’oeuvres
- Exquisite desserts and premium liquors
- Access to Preferred Club pool bar open daily from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Complimentary computer access
We recommend the Preferred Club Governor Suite for the wedding couple!
With stunning ocean views, an outdoor hot tub & double terrace, and nearly 1,000 sqft of space, it’s the perfect place to relax & celebrate your big day.
The beach at Dreams Sapphire is absolutely stunning.
It’s wide, sandy & well-maintained with plenty of loungers & umbrellas for your guests.
There are also beach bars & restaurants, so your guests will never go hungry or thirsty!
7. Food & Drink
There are 5 a la carte restaurants, a buffet, grill & a cafe at Dreams Sapphire.
Your dining options include:
- Portofino (Italian)
- Bluewater Grill (Seafood)
- El Patio (Mexican)
- Himitsu (Asian)
- Bordeaux (French)
- Barefoot Grill (Beachfront grill)
- World Cafe (Buffet)
- Coco Cafe (Coffee & pastries)
And when you’re in the mood for a drink, you can head over to 1 of their 5 bars & lounges!
- Barracuda (Beach bar)
- The Reef (Preferred Club pool bar)
- Sugar Reef (Swim-up bar)
- Rendezvous (Lobby bar)
- Scores (Sports bar)
8. Activities & Entertainment
In addition to the private, adults-only pool areas, there are plenty of group entertainment options at Dreams Sapphire!
Some of our favorites include:
- Big screen movies
- Bicycle tours
- Theme nights
- Beach soccer
- Kayaking & more!
9. What Brides & Grooms Said…
“The resort is beautiful, a massive pool at the center of the property, and the rooms are just a short walk away. Delicious food every night, and the drinks were well made also.
Our wedding was at the Vista Del Mar location and it was so beautiful, it far exceeded our expectations. We really can’t say enough about the staff at this resort, they were total professionals. We are excited to return.” – Corey R.
“Denisse and the team did a fantastic job organizing our rehearsal dinner and wedding ceremony in February! I still look back on the photos with awe and gratitude. I’d highly recommend this resort to other couples looking for an intimate, tropical wedding!” – Scena S.
10. Why We Like It (Pros/Cons)
There’s a lot to love about Dreams Sapphire!
The pros outweigh the cons in our opinion.
Here’s what our wedding planners had to say:
Things we love:
- Beautiful ocean-front swim-out rooms.
- Wide variety of entertainment options for all ages.
- Adults-only pool area.
- Nice rooms!
- Friendly & professional staff.
- Budget-friendly room rates & wedding packages!!
- Wedding team is excellent to work with.
Things we don’t love:
- The food is good, but not memorable.
- Beach is OK.
- Some of the common areas could use a minor updating/renovation
- Adults-only pool has no swim-up bar. 🤯
Overall, it’s an excellent choice for an affordable destination wedding!
Considering a wedding the Dreams Sapphire?
Ask your questions in the comments below!
Need Help Planning?
The post Weddings at Dreams Sapphire Resort & Spa | Our Honest Review 2022 appeared first on Paradise Weddings.