It’s hard to believe we’re officially halfway through the year. While in many ways I feel like my life has totally changed since January (hello, new job!) it’s also flown by super fast.
I love using this midway point as a time to pause and reflect on the goals I set at the beginning of the year what’s working and what’s not.
Take a few minutes to reflect and answer these journal prompts:
Mid-Year Journaling Prompts for Reflecting:
- If you chose a word of the year: How have I been embodying my word of the year?
- What has brought me joy this year?
- Is there somewhere in my career that I want to shift my energy toward for the second half of the year?
- What has been my proudest career moment so far this year?
- What’s the best thing I’ve done for my overall wellness so far this year?
- What relationships have been at the center of 2022 for me so far?
- Are there any relationships in my life that could use a bit more focus?
- Am I on track with the goals or intentions I set at the beginning of the year?
- Are there any new goals or intentions I’d like to add based on how things are going so far?
- What am I LOVING right now (Music, books, TV shows, hobbies, clothes, really anything!)
- What do you wish you could tell your January self?